Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report a Problem 1

Contacting the Police

Contacting the Police: click here to be directed to the Kent Police Website
Twitter: @kent_police
Facebook: Kent Police
In an emergency: 999 (if life is in danger or crime is in progress)
Non-emergency: 101

Kent County Council -Report a problem on a road or pavement

Reporting Highways Faults. Tel: 03000 418181 or click here to report faults on carriageways or footpaths on line     You can report non-urgent issues online including:

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass).

How to report a problem   click here


Problems KCC don't manage

You need to contact:

  • your district council for bus shelters, fly tipping, litter, parking or street cleaning.
  • Highways England for motorways and major A road problems
  • your community representative for junction improvements, new signs and lines, traffic calming or changes to speed limits.

To report any emergency issues outside of normal office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am till 5pm), please telephone 03000 41 91 91.


How to Report a Problem to KCC Highways